Super Junior (슈퍼주니어), also known as simply SJ or SuJu (슈주), is a thirteen-member Korean boy band formed by SM Entertainment in 2005, masterminded by Lee Soo Man. The group initially debuted with twelve members on November 6, 2005 with the single, "TWINS (Knock Out)". The original twelve members, from oldest to youngest, are Leeteuk (the leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-In, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kibum. The Chinese member, Han Geng, was chosen among the 3,000 applicants through auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001.
Many of the members had already pursued an entertainment career before Super Junior's debut through acting, DJ-ing, and modeling. On May 23, 2006 SM Entertainment announced the addition of a new member, Kyuhyun, making them the thirteen-member group they are today.
00. → First and foremost, read this~
01. → Love Super Junior. ♥ That's pretty much every communities' number one rule. Haters/anti-fans are unwelcome.
02. → You have to be PINOY. That's the point of this community.
03. → You may post in either Filipino, English, or even Taglish, just as long as it is not in TXT language. Reserve that for your cellphones.
04. → This is a COMMUNITY, a place for fun, sharing, and getting to know people. Please don't bring your drama over here, and instead just let them all out in your personal journal.
05. → This community is neither ONLY13 nor ONLY3847324932407. However, entries related to this issue may still be posted, just as long as a warning is added.
06. → Fanfictions and graphics may be linked to here. The main community for Super Junior fanfictions is found over at miracle______. On the other hand, the graphics are found over at sujuites.
07. → Advertisements like blogcrews and new communities are allowed, as long as you contact a mod, is related to Super Junior in some way, and is posted in moderation. Do not post TWICE a day.
08. → It is preferred that you use an LJ cut when posting images. However, it depends on you if you think that your image does not need one.
09. → TAG YOUR ENTRIES! That would make this community more organized.
10. → If you don't follow the rules, one of the mods will comment at your post and we will tell you the reason why it needs to be fixed.
11. → Have fun, and welcome to the community!
If you have further questions, comments, and suggestions, you may contact one of the following mods:
Interested? Comment here or message conflate, whichever you think is easier.